Sunday 22 April 2012

1 month plus..

This is the second post of my darling price's blog. Days of being a mummy spells B-U-S-Y. Hun is not around for 3 weeks due to work purposes and I had to handle Kyler alone most of the time. I will only update my excruciating and memorable birth story and baby shower at a later time.

Kyler is 1 month and 8 days old as of today. He is growing faster and probably with a blink of eye, he'll be celebrating his one year old birthday. He is now drinking 4 1/2 oz of milk everyday. Day feeds are pretty manageable but night feeds are such a killer. At first, Hun is around to help whenever I'm tired. But when he is away, DANG... suck thumb and DIY. Haha.. I'm already slowly getting the hang of everything from changing of soiled diapers, clothes, shower and so much more. I am such a superwoman, self praise.. Haha..

Kyler started cooing a few days ago and I was so surprised to his advanced developmental milestones. He gurgles and that usually makes us all so delighted. I can just go on and on about my prince but I shall stop here as of now. Here's a peep at my handsome little one.

See ya!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment