Tuesday 1 May 2012

Our drama Son.

Have you ever smiled to yourself for something that you reflect on..

I have so much of these moments nowadays especially when Kyler is cooing or gurgling. I really do wonder whether our darling is a little too advanced in his developmental milestones. My MIL always says that Kyler is a chatterbox because he responds whenever we talk to him. This little darling of ours has the genes of his talkative parents. =)

I'm going back to work in less than a month. I do not know how I can focus at work without my baobei with me all the time. Contracting enough, when we start working we complain how tiring it is but when we don't, we complain of boredom. Haha.. Now that Kyler is out, I have no intention of going back work but oh well, no work no money, no money, no food. That's how realistic life in Singapore is, talk about 1k to buy a flat, cmon..

Kyler went for his Hep B jab last Saturday and it was nerve wrecking for his mummy. The nurse explained to me the many jab "packages" and being the kiasi and kiasu mummy, I'm definitely opting for all of it. Especially when I'm working in a childcare, I'm the carrier of virus. The nurse measured his weight and height and she was surprised at his birth weight which is at 3.932kg. I know, WOW... haha.. I do not want to think about how I managed to push or rather tried pushing him out. So, Mummy Lynn went super nervous when the nurse asked me to hold his ankle tightly for the jab. His face went all red when the long needle was poked into his tender left thigh, followed by piercing loud cries. My heart sank and I felt like crying too. I'm also a drama mamma..haha.. Sis was there to help me and luckily, we managed to coax him to sleep after a while. That ended the entire scary jab process.

This is my darling back home after the jab. Looking cute at all angles. =)

To end this post, let me sing you a song.. Haha..

(Tune: If You're Happy And You Know)

If he's happy and he knows, he looks like this...
If he's tired and he knows, he looks like this...

 If he's sad and he knows...and he really wants to show....
 WA!!! He shows us by crying really really loud.. hahaha...

 Back to my calm little one with his baobei "dudu".
Will be back soon. Happy Labour Day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment