Sunday 8 December 2013

Back after so long...

Bad habit of leaving what's supposedly a space to write about my boy. Blame it on laziness and work, it usually interlinks right.

Not too sure who the hell is so free to still be reading about my blog. But seriously, I don't care. I'm just going to use this space as a "room" to space out.

My boy is growing up well, too fast I should say. He is turning 2 in 4 months time.I have been busy capturing his growing phase as much as I can, trying not to miss out any important milestones he may/ might achieve. What I love about him at this time is his non- stop blabbering. Kids, you should know- irrelevant and nonsensical makes a good match. Haha.. But, my love for him doesnt cease just because of that. I still LOVE LOVE LOVE my boy very much.

With the change of work environment which I am VERY thankful because it's a great leap. From hell to heaven, I'm not being too frank here isnt it. Anyway, I have been progressing well in my work. At least, I can see what is clear in my future. My boss is a humble and down to earth lady boss that I can't thank her enough. She provided MANY opportunities for me to earn more moolas and in a way, upgrade myself in different fields. I must go pray more, to whatever god I can.

I am still in the preschool sector and going a little into enrichment. My jobscope now doesn't only covers teaching, I'm moving a little into operations. A new experience and though it IS stressful, I am still moving on no matter what. I just want to see progression and not being stagnant in my work. Talk about being psychopathic. Haha..

I am going to blog more since I've gotten back this blog's access. If you are one of those rare people that reads this little humble space of mine, do comment so I will blog more.

Back to my work- year end concert coming!

CIAOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment