Wednesday 16 May 2012

Let me rant about my MIL

I'm upset to be ranting about my MIL over here when this blog is solely for updates on Kyler.A lengthy post .

On Mother's Day, (ya she has to pissed me off on this day) we were about to make our way back home from Hubby's Po Po place. Brother in law offered to give us a lift since there is ample space for both Hubby and I plus Kyler. He offered partly because Kyler will be more comfortable as compared to FIL's van. Right after Hubby got in and I was ready to carry Kyler into the car, MIL walked away WITH Kyler.

WHY??!!

Just because there isnt any space for her lovely daughter to sit. FYL. I don't see any reasons for her to walk away with Kyler together based on this ridiculous fact. Not enough space then sit in the van, you don't carry my son away and sit in the uncomfortable Van. I lost it at that moment, went into the car with my two nieces(not portraying a good role model) and shouted: :" What the hell is wrong with your mum, just because there's not enough space for her daughter, she carried Kyler and walked away."

Silence, completely. Nobody dared to talk even the usual talkative nieces.

Ridiculous or not you tell me? That's not all.

We were supposed to attend Baby Jia Yu's Birthday party at Downtown East on the same day. Kyler was already feeling cranky because he's too used sleeping in the "sarong". My darling was still sleeping when it was time to go, my MIL kept telling me- Never mind lor, I carry and.........

Guan Yin say can go.

FUCK MY LIFE!!!

I grew up in a family where all of us are pretty much free-thinkers. We don't abide by rules or beliefs so I can't believe what I heard. I doubt anyone can right? I still have my respect for their beliefs and as much as I can, I go with the flow.

But, how can an elder be so insensitive? My son is tired so let him sleep. You can carry? Not as if I do not have hands to carry. I don't see the big deal in not going.

My frustration hits the maximum limit when she kept asking whether we are going. Last time she asked, hmm.. I think I rolled my eyes in front of her and said a firm NO. She still not gam wan, asked the daughter come and ask me. You know how it feels when you hit the jackpot? When you say something and no one else asks about it anymore.

我都讲我不要去了。

Once and for all- silence achieved.

I think I'm already being very patient with my in laws most of the times. But, being the straightforward me, don't try your limits.

Put all these aside, Kyler gotten two new strollers! =) One is a twin stroller which MIL can use when she fetch the nieces from school bus. ( She baby sits a toddler just in case you are wondering whether I'm having twins)  Here's baobei in the twin stroller which I pulled the front seat down that will give ample space for a single child to be in it. Cheap and good.

Another one which costs me a LV bag is from Quinny. It works like a transformer, with one button it forms by itself. Hubby and I are quite proud of our purchase because it's every cents worth though a little ex.

 The car seat which can be attached. Sadly, baobei doesnt likes to be seated in it because of the neck pillow which he finds it very gao wei. Basically, darling doesn't like anything to be around his neck, genetically like his dad. Haha..
 The bigger seat which is also attachable to the handle.
 See what I meant by transformer? Very metallic but serves as sturdy and comfortable seat for your child.
 The car seat.

And here's baobei in it. Look at his contented and satisfying look. Haha..

To end off this long and draggy post....

Kyler says: Ciaos everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment