Monday 7 May 2012

Deprived...

Hi Everyone!

Hubby was back from his training on 1st May. I'm so glad he's finally back after a long 3 weeks of dealing with baobei myself. No doubt I'm handling well but at times I seem so deprived of rest without anyone helping me. Thus, now that he's back, we can take turns to look after darling in the day and night. I'm actually more awake during the night because I'm a night owl all along- doesn't makes a difference. Hubby nags at me everytime I don't make good use of the time to rest when darling is sleeping at night. I'm starting to worry when I goes back to work and with my night course, I can literally go "beng san". Haha..

Hubby and I just spent near to 2k buying 2 strollers for darling. No, I'm not having twins. Reason being, MIL will need to ferry Kyler and the toddler she helps to baby sit when the two nieces comes back from school by bus. We went Kiddy Palace to get the twin stroller on sale at 299 which we find that it's quite a good deal. After which we got FIL to drive us to the SPRING showroom at Jalan Kintan(Not sure whether I got the add wrongly), we got a Quinny front handle stroller which comes with a car seat for 1099. I can hear the sound of coins rolling on the floor, haha.. This price is enough to get a LV Neverfull or a gucci classic sling bag. Ok I digress. Will upload the pictures of the Quinny stroller when it arrives at the store as it was out of stock when we got it. The features works just like a transformer, with one button the whole stroller forms by itself. Perhaps I'm a newbie mummy, everything looks totally cool to me.=)

Oh ya, I had my post natal massage 2 weeks ago. Although I was pinning high hopes that I can go back to my pre pregnancy weight but CRASHED. My belly did got firmer and I managed to squeeze into a size 28 Levis Jeans but sitting down is a problem because the loose skins starts to form a "swimming float". Now I fully understand what is the meaning of "swimming float" when the elders describes it. I will have to control my diet and hoping to slim down before christmas this year. No specific reasons why christmas, prolly just a goal for me to work towards. Wish me luck la.. Haha..

Will be back again! =)

Loving him so much.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment